Freelancers Wanted

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 năm cách đây
Hi Community,

We are looking for a couple fluent NopCommerce power users / developers who can assist with site configurations on a regular basis.
Everything from theme deployments, css customizations, light jquery customizations, and configuring plugins, like Shipping and payments.  Basically, all the general configurations that go into a store creation from a configuration standpoint.
Development skills in nopCommerce a bonus.
Please, no companies, just individuals / freelancers.  PM if your are interested along with your hourly rate.

Secondly, looking for an individual (again not a company) who knows Flutter that can write a custom Mobile App. Please PM me if you have proven experience writing in this Mobile technology.

Thank you,
Charles
1 năm cách đây
Hello,

We have experience in it.
We would love to assist you with your requirement
Please check PM.

Thanks
Ilyas Patel
1 năm cách đây
Hello ,

Hope you are doing well,
We can help you for the same. As we have the all factors that you want with expertise.

Please check the PM

Thanks
Jatin
1 năm cách đây
Hello,

I would be glad to assist you with your requirement.

Please connect with me.

Best Regards
Trish C.
Email: [email protected]
1 năm cách đây
Hello Charles
Greetings!!!

I would be glad to assist you with his work. Please get in touch with the below-shared contact details to discuss this further.

E- alanjones(dot)tis(at)gmail(dot)com
Skype - live:.cid.6a62b7b34d1aa390

Looking forward to your reply

Regards,
Alan Jones
1 năm cách đây
Hello,
Hope you are doing good.

I would like to work with you on your requirement.

Please drop me a text over Skype : Vanessa_12766, or you can send me a email over : [email protected].

looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Vanessa J
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.