Show the physical location of your store or office by Microsoft Bing Map on site
Some sellers want to show the physical location of their store on the store site. This is good for reassuring novice sellers. With this tool you can show the location of your store with a custom emoticon on the Microsoft Bing map.
Bing Maps can also be used in countries like China where some Google services are restricted.
- To display the location of the store on the map Hold down the mouse to move the map and find your store location Click on your store location on the map and click the save button.If you know the coordinates of your store, enter it in the related fields.
- You can also increase or decrease the map zoom by changing the zoom or scrolling the mouse on the map and specifying your desired zoom.
- Select default push pin or your customized picture to pin your location by it
- Also there is x and y parameters to place the push pin image in right place on map.One of the most common issues developers come across when using custom pushpins is that when they zoom the map it appears as if their pushpin is drifting to or from the location it is meant to be anchored to. This is due to an incorrect anchor value in the pushpin options. The anchor specifies which pixel coordinate of the image, relative to the top left corner of the image, should overlap the pushpins location coordinate. For example, consider the following pushpin, which is 24 pixels wide and 26 pixels tall. For this pushpin we would want the bottom point of the pushpin to align with the pushpins location coordinate which in this case would need an x offset that is half the wide and a y offset equal to the height of the image. This would require an anchor point of (12, 36)
- Select widget zone between home_page_botton and Contactus_page
To use this plugin, you need to get a dedicated Bing Map key, which is free.Creating a Bing Maps KeyGo to the Bing Maps Dev Center at Bingmaps portal. If you have a Bing Maps account, sign in with the Microsoft account that you used to create the account or create a new one.For new accounts, follow the instructions in Creating a Bing Maps Account.
Tank Yinda for help