Getting started. Installing and upgrading nopCommerce.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Before posting the questions, please read the following articles. They describe how to download nopCommerce software, upload it to your server, define the file permissions, and install it on your system. You'll also get information on how to upgrade nopCommerce to the latest version.

Technology & System Requirements
Installing nopCommerce
Upgrading nopCommerce
11 年 前
Hello,

I would like to upgrade from 1.9 to 2.6, but I don't see the previous versions on the downloads page, which is where I think they use to be.  Please help me locate these as I'm preparing to coordinate.
11 年 前
herzow wrote:
Hello,

I would like to upgrade from 1.9 to 2.6, but I don't see the previous versions on the downloads page, which is where I think they use to be.  Please help me locate these as I'm preparing to coordinate.

Please download it from here
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/releases/view/85441

You will get all versions here.
11 年 前
I found them here... http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/view/580423cd02a4

Wonder why they were moved.
11 年 前
My new company runs an nop site on the recommendation of our incumbent web agency.

It's running on 1.9 & went live in March this year. Generally we are pleased with the results but I was hoping for some advice from the nop forums.

Firstly 1.9 was released in Dec 2010, why would our agency not build on a later version eg 2.3 or 2.4? License rationale?

Secondly I would like to upgrade to the latest version particularly for the mobile version, however I'm being told that there are too many bespoke alterations to our site to make the upgrade an economical option. Any comments on this please?

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

The site is generating good revenues for us & customer feedback has been good. However I can see future versions being central to the businesses success, particularly through integration into Sage?, courier dispatch, stock management etc
11 年 前
Magic eSales wrote:
My new company runs an nop site on the recommendation of our incumbent web agency.

It's running on 1.9 & went live in March this year. Generally we are pleased with the results but I was hoping for some advice from the nop forums.

1) Firstly 1.9 was released in Dec 2010, why would our agency not build on a later version eg 2.3 or 2.4? License rationale?

2) Secondly I would like to upgrade to the latest version particularly for the mobile version, however I'm being told that there are too many bespoke alterations to our site to make the upgrade an economical option. Any comments on this please?

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

The site is generating good revenues for us & customer feedback has been good. However I can see future versions being central to the businesses success, particularly through integration into Sage?, courier dispatch, stock management etc

1)There was a total change of technology from 1.9 to 2.0 (which first came out in august/11) using MVC. Maybe your agency didn't want to take risks of starting with an insufficiently tested version or maybe they were not familiar with MVC technology.

2) To upgrade first from 1.9 to 2.0 and then step-wise to present version (2.65) may be quite a challenge mainly if, as you said, there was a lot of customization work in the original version.
10 年 前
I've asked this before without sucess so will try again, We have this site installed and it works flawlessly on all computers except a new acer laptop running windows 7 home premium version 6.1, its completley standard.
The website is visible but no stock or clients can be seen, ironically I can see all transactions, What would prevent this site from working on this laptop, Thankyou.
10 年 前
I followed the instruction after upgrade from 1.6 to 1.7
I can browse website but writing is all over the place specially into chrome browser
I cannot find settings.txt and InstalledPlugins.txt files into App_Data directory into 1.6 version to move into version 1.7
10 年 前
I want to upgrade from nopCommerce 1.4 to the latest 3.10. Can i get some advise on the best path to do this.
10 年 前
I just pm'd you with my contact information if you need help determining how to upgrade. Thanks Dean
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.