Order total after deleted items

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
It's strange behavior with deleting items from edited order.
When I've removed one item from the customer order, 'Order total' is not changed.
For example:

Edit order details -> Products
1. Downloadable product  for 0.00 USD
2. Cell phone for 100.00 USD
Order total: 100.00 USD

Cell phone was deleted from the order and now I have only
1. Downloadable product  for 0.00 USD

Order total should be 0.00 USD but it is still 100.00 USD

Nop v. 2.50
SQL 2008R2
No private modifications
11 年 前
It's by design. Currently you have to manually update order totals.
11 年 前
Thank you.
IMHO 'Total order' should be automatically updated after items list modification.
It looks like a bug.
11 年 前
Not, it's not the bug, it was done by design. Some store owners have quite complex discount rules and tax rules (which could be changed since an order was placed), that's why in some case it's just impossible to automatically update order totals. Anyway, I've just created a work item here to make it configurable
11 年 前
Has anyone knows in which version automatatic order total calculation when editing an order in admin area (editing, deleting products, etc) is supported?
or you can share your views how to achieve this via coding?
11 年 前
adatul wrote:
Has anyone knows in which version automatatic order total calculation when editing an order in admin area (editing, deleting products, etc) is supported?
or you can share your views how to achieve this via coding?

It is not yet supported and there are no plans to do it during this year.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/19459/how-to-deal-with-order-changes.aspx
7 年 前
The upcoming version 3.80 will finally support it. It'll have 'ordersettings.autoupdateordertotalsoneditingorder' setting (disabled by default) indicating whether order totals should be automatically re-calculated
5 年 前
I am using ver 3.90 and I have ordersettings.autoupdateordertotalsoneditingorder set to TRUE but the page is still not calculating the totals. Is there more to this issue? This is a significant error  in this cart to a serious shop manager. Any help in solving this issue of the Edit Orders calculating the totals correctly is appreciated.
5 年 前
Hi guys,

I am novice at this so please bear with me.
Have you guys found a way to automatically update order totals? I am using version 4.0 and I tried to make changes to an already existing order but the order totals are still not updating even after enabling "Auto update order totals" in order settings. Please help.
4 年 前
Did you ever find a fix for the Order totals not calculating after making a change in the order?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.