Re send activation email

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
the current version of Nop does not support re send email activation

I guess a not active user should get a message that the account is not active and he must verify his email address
and then redirect to a re send email activation page.

for banned customer we should add a new field IsBanned in customer table.

we lose many customers who for some reason did not get the activation email, lost it or deleted it by mistake

thank u
10 年 前
Hi Hezy,

Thanks for suggestion. But a store owner always can re-queue an email in admin area > system > message queue. It's a bit more complex (mote steps) but it works

Anyway you can vote for this work item here
4 年 前
hey, please tell me how can a user by himself resend confirmation email .I know admin can do it in message queue but i want to know how can user do that by themselves not all the time admin is doing that .Kindly guide me in steps to do that .I am having a really bad time here
Admin has alot of of more tasks do.

Thanks,
-Shayan
4 年 前
shayan587884847 wrote:
hey, please tell me how can a user by himself resend confirmation email .I know admin can do it in message queue but i want to know how can user do that by themselves not all the time admin is doing that .Kindly guide me in steps to do that .I am having a really bad time here
Admin has alot of of more tasks do.

Thanks,
-Shayan

You cannot do this from public side. You need to customize the default feature.
4 年 前
Can you please guide me in steps how to customize the default feature for resending confirmation email in nopcommerce.I need the customers to send it by themselves.

Thanks,
-Shayan
3 年 前
I agree. This feature should have been in nopcommerce version 1.0 and there is no excuse for it not to be there.

It is not a good user experience if a user has to wait for an admin to resend an activation email.

When  a user goes to a site it should be a streamlined process so that the user stays on your site and not go to a competitor.

Please implement this a default feature as soon as possible or show us in the meantime how to implement it in code.
3 年 前
DavidML3 wrote:
Please implement this a default feature as soon as possible or show us in the meantime how to implement it in code.

It's implemented long time ago. There's a "Re-send activation message" button on the customer details page in admin area
3 年 前
a.m. wrote:
It's implemented long time ago

Andrei, I believe David was mentioned about resending mail by user, not by admin ;)
DavidML3 wrote:
It is not a good user experience if a user has to wait for an admin to resend an activation email.

Regards,
Tom
3 年 前
Yes it needs to be by user.

A user should never have to wait for an admin to reset a password. That is a bad user experience and can prove very costly to a site owner
3 年 前
a.m. wrote:
It's implemented long time ago. There's a "Re-send activation message" button on the customer details page in admin area

i cant find  this button. .........
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.