Multi store User Access

7 年 前
Hi,

Is there is a way that we can assign a user to only particular store or stores? I'm running version 3.1 and I don't see an option wherein I can limit a user to only access a single store. Is this possible to the current version of nopCommerce? Thanks and I appreciate your response.
7 年 前
ajmacapaz wrote:
Hi,

Is there is a way that we can assign a user to only particular store or stores? I'm running version 3.1 and I don't see an option wherein I can limit a user to only access a single store. Is this possible to the current version of nopCommerce? Thanks and I appreciate your response.

What do you mean by user?: customer or store-owner/administrator?
7 年 前
What I mean by user is Customer. Let say I have two store, Store A and Store B and I have these customers John and Sally. I want John to have access only to Store A while Sally I want her to access both stores. Thanks you for looking at my post.
7 年 前
ajmacapaz wrote:
What I mean by user is Customer. Let say I have two store, Store A and Store B and I have these customers John and Sally. I want John to have access only to Store A while Sally I want her to access both stores. Thanks you for looking at my post.

It will require some customization, because the customer base is common to all stores, therefore  all customers have access to all stores. Check ACL on products/categories/manufacturers
6 年 前
Hi Eduardo,

I need the same requirement as mentioned in this post. I am trying to customise the code, is it worth to add customer Entity to storeMapping. I basically need to give access to different stores based on role.

Regards
Sree
5 年 前
Just wondering if there is an update on this. I would like to build the same functionality into a multi-store site we're looking at. Need to limit each customer to 1 store only, but use the same product base for all stores. Is this possible to do?
5 年 前
Is there plans on the road-map to allow the ability to have product/order administrator assigned to a single store. I have different folks responsible for a store and should only see those products/pages/orders for that store. The Super-admin would have access to all of the stores.
5 年 前
vsammons wrote:
Is there plans on the road-map to allow the ability to have product/order administrator assigned to a single store. I have different folks responsible for a store and should only see those products/pages/orders for that store. The Super-admin would have access to all of the stores.

It is on the road map but no ETA has been defined, but there is an extension that handles this
5 年 前
yes i agree with Eurado, you can use that plugin or need to wait for completion of it.
5 年 前
The extension is way over priced !