ERROR MESSAGE in ADMIN > System > Maintenance > BackUpDatabase

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
In nopCommerce 1.5 version whenever i try to use this feature in Admin Section > System > Maintenance > BackUp Database it gives me this error :

Cannot open backup device 'C:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\NopCommerce1.5\NopCommerceStore\Administration\backups\database_2010-03-28-04-19-13_4711.bak'. Operating system error 5(Access is denied.). BACKUP DATABASE is terminating abnormally.

I am the only one who is getting this error or everybody is getting this ERROR Message ?
14 年 前
are you only running it on a local machine - not on a hosted environment ?
14 年 前
Yes i am testing 1.5 version on my local machine
14 年 前
I am getting the same message, not sure what to do about it though.
14 年 前
are you on local machine or server ?
14 年 前
Well I don't think that it has something to do with server or local machine, I guess it's a bug in the code, but still not sure if no one else is facing the same issue
14 年 前
i am on the server
14 年 前
I am getting the same error, running it on my own virtual server, on which I have full control(not shared hosting).
14 年 前
It could be something to do with file permissions -

i think the database backup is being saved to a folder in the administration folder - i'm only running v1.5 on a local machine and i do get an error message.
14 年 前
hey hayden

did you try to use this feature ? is it working fine at your side ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.