SSL and hosting server question

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Can someone recommend a good hosting that support SSL? I want to go with Godaddy but seems many people has problem with its security and NopCommerce doesn't work 100% with it. I looked at webhosting4life.com but the SSL server is down for moving and it won't be up for couple months, but I need the website by the end of April. I also looked at Softsys, but there is nothing on the website about selling SSL certificates.

Can I buy a domain and SSL cert from godaddy but hosting on softsys? Sorry I am new at setting up website with SSL so i really don't understand how it works.

Thank you

JC
14 年 前
softsys provide ssl for domains hosted with them (last time i looked, it was $30 a year - including installation) if you buy from somewhere else, they will charge for installing it

go daddy will not install 3rd party ssl on domains hosted with them

if you are considering [url= http://tinyurl.com/NOP-hosting ]softsys hosting   [/url], i suggest you go to their website and contact customer support - in my experience, they reply quickly and are very helpful
14 年 前
thank you for your prompt reply. I'll contact Softsys.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.