Amazon connector (Import orders from Amazon)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 年 前
Plugin imports orders from Amazon into your store and send track numbers back to Amazon.

Amazon connector allows you to import orders from Amazon.You needn't add orders in your store manually. This plugin will save your time.
If you need upload your products (feed) into Amazon you should use another our plugin NopFeedManager.

Features:
1. Plugin tries to find a product using ASIN, SKU, Manufacturer part number. If it can't find anything, plugin will create a new unpublished product automatically in your store.
2. Amazon hides customer's email. Plugin creates a new virtual customer  for all orders from Amazon.
3. Plugin creates a customer's role "Amazon customers". The store's owner can easy get all records from his Amazon store.
4. If you need plugin can sen tracking number back you Amazon.

Not registered version is fully operational. It has only one limitation. Only 50 orders will be imported. Try before buying.

Compatible with NopCommerce 3.60, 3.70.

Link to our site http://www.foxnetsoft.com/amazonconnector
8 年 前
Hi,
Have you consider to merge those plugins into one?
8 年 前
I didn't think about it...
We developed NopFeedmanager for uploading your products in many many feed formats.
Our customers asked us to develop plugin for reading orders back in Nop...
We wanted to develop one plugin for reading orders from Amazon, Ebay, Rekuten...

Can you write your suggestion more detail?
8 年 前
Sure I may.

I was thinking about full integration with Amazon, something all in one.
If you want to connect also eBay, than it would be awesome!
8 年 前
What new features do you want?

We added a new feature
Plugin sends tracking numbers back to Amazon...

I can add your feature too.
8 年 前
How to install and configure the plug-in
http://www.foxnetsoft.com/documentation-amazonconnector
7 年 前
Added support nop 3.40 and 3.50.
7 年 前
Added support nop 3.80.
7 年 前
Added support nop 3.90.
6 年 前
Hi,

Does this plugin have support for 4.0? If not, when it will be published?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.