Nop 4 Scheduletasks not running automatically

2 年 前
SOLVED!

I was also getting the "Error 404. The requested page (/scheduletask/runtask) was not found" errors in the log.  I was also getting some 404 errors in the log that had no other details.  Then I made the following changes:

* Added https://www to the Store URL in Admin\Configuration\Stores. This alone didn't solve the problem but was part of the issue.

* Made the Customer "[email protected]" an Administrator in Customer Roles by going to [mywebsite.com]/Admin/Customer/Edit/8 (note that "[email protected]" didn't show up in the list of customers when I went back to see what I had changed so I had to click the Edit button to open another customer and then changed id number in the address bar to 8).  "[email protected]" does not have a password nor a record in the EmmailAccount db table so it is a special user.

* Made sure that "Specified store URL matches this store URL" was displayed in Admin\System\Warnings.  
Both the http and https versions of the store url worked as far as having "Specified store URL matches this store URL" displayed but it needed to be https since my site forces https.

Once I made those changes, all scheduled tasks ran including the Contact Us email messages.


I hope this info helps.
2 年 前
I run ssl only, configured via the azure portal where my nop commerce is hosted.

I had to:
1)in the general config:have the Force SSL for all site pages enabled
2)on the stores config: have the store url set to https://xxx
3)ssl enabled not checked
4)restart the application after making the changes

the scheduled tasks now complete
2 年 前
Hello.
I have the same problem

Error 404. The requested page (/scheduletask/runtask) was not found.

cloudflare.com active.

cloudflare, could there be a problem with the settings
1 年 前
aquamoon wrote:
I run ssl only, configured via the azure portal where my nop commerce is hosted.

I had to:
1)in the general config:have the Force SSL for all site pages enabled
2)on the stores config: have the store url set to https://xxx
3)ssl enabled not checked
4)restart the application after making the changes

the scheduled tasks now complete


thanks
1 年 前
I have the same issue I have tried all combinations of settings to no avail. I think its related to Azure as i did a  completed restore to 2 weeks previous and it started working again. Nothing changed in Azure.

A few weeks later again same issue scheduled tasks stop :( I am not sure what the problem is and now cant restore, as I have a problem with the back ups.

ANy further help on how to trouble shoot this would be appreciated.
1 年 前
A bit more info:
- no errors appear in the log
- I can run the task manually without problem, emails are delivered
- I have multiple stores on http and 1 on https
- set up main store enable ssl
Settings in stores are as follows
Store Name - My Website
Store Url - https://www.mywebsite.co.uk/
Host Value www.mywebsite.co.uk

I refresh the scheduled tasks page and nothing is updating, i.e the times that emails task should have run.

I get a lot of spam email being sent through the shop, could something malicious be going on?

I wish I had not updated to 4.2 i no longer have the ability to restore backwards, and my shop sales have stopped altogether. People have gone elsewhere after not being able to register.

Do NOP know about this issue and will it be fixed in 4.3?
1 年 前
Just solved the problem, in case it helps any one else. During the upgrades Azure assigned us a new IP address.

What i had forgotten was that the HOSTS file on our server, had our own domain still pointing back to the old IP address.

Deleted the HOSTS file entries and started working again.  

It might help someone so I thought I post back what my issue was.
1 年 前
Just solved the problem, in case it helps any one else. During the upgrades Azure assigned us a new IP address.

What i had forgotten was that the HOSTS file on our server, had our own domain still pointing back to the old IP address.

Deleted the HOSTS file entries and started working again.  

It might help someone so I thought I post back what my issue was.
1 个月 前
aquamoon wrote:
I run ssl only, configured via the azure portal where my nop commerce is hosted.

I had to:
1)in the general config:have the Force SSL for all site pages enabled
2)on the stores config: have the store url set to https://xxx
3)ssl enabled not checked
4)restart the application after making the changes

the scheduled tasks now complete


thank you!