Emporio NopCommerce Free Theme By NopAdvance For NopCommerce 4.10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 年 前
Hello Friends,

We are delighted to announce that our very much popular nopCommerce free theme "Emporio" is now available for nopCommerce 4.10

Please visit nopCommerce marketplace to get this theme. This theme is responsive, free and have a user friendly mobile navigation menu.

Emporio is a perfect stylized and SEO optimized theme for nopCommerce and has been tested on all major browsers and supports responsive layout.

It offers a user friendly menu on both Mobile devices and Desktop. It also have clean CSS and HTML code that enables easy and fast customization. Theme is fully localizable and supports default out of box nopCommerce architecture.

We would love to hear theme feedback from our users and if you have any issues using this theme, kindly raise us a support ticket on [email protected] with your order number and query.

3 年 前
Hi,

I am using 4.10 V of nocommerce.

During the checkout as guest, I found that the continue button disappear and I need to reload the page. This happened when I fill the incorrect information or left the required field blank.

I am using Emporio NopCommerce Theme . I checked the same in Default store theme but there it does not happened.

can you guide me in right direction

Thanks
3 年 前
Please don't duplicate topics.
If it happens only in the custom theme, then it may be best to open a support ticket with the theme developer.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.