Stripe payment integration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Hi Jatin,

I am referring to the pluggin from FoxNetSoft.  I have not purchased your product, but intend to.

Appreciate your fast response.

Carl
3 年 前
Hi Jatin,

Happy to talk offline, however, with this new pluggin for stripe.  When checking out, we now see the following error:

System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'. ---> System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'. ---> Nop.Core.NopException: Unable to retrive patment intent client secret at Nop.Plugin.Stripe.Cards.Services.StripeCardsService.ProcessPaymentIntent(StripeCardsPaymentIntentRequest paymentIntentRequest) at Nop.Plugin.Stripe.Cards.Services.StripeCardsService.CreatePaymentIntentSecret(StripeCardsPaymentIntentRequest paymentIntentRequest) at Nop.Plugin.Stripe.Cards.Controllers.PaymentStripeCardsController.PreparePaymentInfo(PaymentInfoModel model) at Nop.Plugin.Stripe.Cards.Controllers.PaymentStripeCardsController.PaymentInfo() at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor
3 年 前
@Jatin

I figured it out.  When configuring the pluggin, the process inserted a Statement descriptor that was MORE than 22 characters automatically that it must have picked up from our home page.  I've fixed that to be less than the 22 characters, and it's working now!!

Carl
3 年 前
@Jatin

The subscription payment processed successfully, but the page remains on the "Confirm" page with the following error in red:

Could not load type 'Stripe.SubscriptionItemOption' from assembly 'Stripe.net, Version=34.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
3 年 前
Yes.  So validation is missing in that plugin.

Good to hear.  Let me know if you need any help from us. We are always ready for help.

Thanks,
Jatin
3 年 前
Will there be a fix forthcoming?

I ask because it's a poor customer experience.  It leaves the shopping cart still not empty.

Thanks
3 年 前
cmb wrote:
Will there be a fix forthcoming?

I ask because it's a poor customer experience.  It leaves the shopping cart still not empty.

Thanks

Hello Cmb,

There is not required any fix for customer side.  Its admin side bug.  While admin is doing configuration that time plugin should fire alert that statement should not be more then 22 char.

Thanks,
Jatin
3 年 前
Hi Jatin,

We closed the admin page, logged out, had another user log in an purchase a reoccurring billing item,
and still get the same response after confirm.  The item stays in the shopping cart.

Also we are seeing an error on Stripe 404:  Webhook not found:
https://ourdomain.com/Plugins/StripeCards/Webhook/
3 年 前
cmb wrote:
Hi Jatin,

We closed the admin page, logged out, had another user log in an purchase a reoccurring billing item,
and still get the same response after confirm.  The item stays in the shopping cart.

Also we are seeing an error on Stripe 404:  Webhook not found:
https://ourdomain.com/Plugins/StripeCards/Webhook/

Hello,

Just check webhook is properly configured or not. If properly configured then may be some issue on coding. You can report to the company that you bought from.

If you have source code of plugin then we can debug and we can fix.  

Thanks,
Jatin
3 年 前
cmb wrote:
Hi Jatin,

I am referring to the pluggin from FoxNetSoft.  I have not purchased your product, but intend to.

Appreciate your fast response.

Carl

Hello CMB,

You did something wrong? You purchased  plugin from foxnetsoft and you are facing issue and i am trying to helping you and wrote bad reviews in our plugin?
Look here : https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/stripe-card-paymentsca-eu-plugin-by-nopcommerceplus#product-reviews-3205

Awaiting your fast reply.

Thanks,
Jatin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.