AutoComplete on Sensitive Fields

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
This is a follow up of an older topic.

The original topic is pressing the importance of adding AutoCompleteType="Disabled" to all sensitive input fields. Taking that a step further, autocomplete="off" should also be specified on such fields as only Internet Explorer turns off autocompletion for fields marked with AutoCompleteType="Disabled", while FireFox and other browsers continue to remember and suggest inputs.

As it stands now in nopCommerce 1.8, all 10 payment providers which accept credit card numbers will store any number entered in the autocomplete history of FireFox.
13 年 前
Thanks for info. It'll be fixed
13 年 前
It doesn't look like this have been fixed as of release 1.8.  Correct me if I am wrong, but my ASV says the problem still exists and after checking the code, I agree.
13 年 前
This issue was found after nopCommerce was released. See changeset 56914 in order to get the fix
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.