Hosting NopCommerce 1.10 on an internet Website

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 年 前
Dear Support,

When trying to host the NopCommerce on a website in a production environment it always gives me the standard error page. I saw a post in your forum that discussed Trust issues pertaining to Microsoft...Loggin.Design.dll. The uses had also outlined some steps to remedy this. However, inspite of following all the steps I am still unable to host the website successfully.
I am publishing the website from my development environment to a location on my hard disk and then I XCopy the published files to the production site folder.
I am misisng something? Could you please outline the steps required to accomplish this?

Thanks and Regards,
Pankaj Kumar
15 年 前
Open your web.config file. Find <customErrors> section. Replace mode="RemoteOnly" with mode="Off", so you see detailed error now.
15 年 前
You are probably having issues with partial trust - check this topic: http://forums.nopcommerce.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=224
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.