Broken links in Admin menu

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 年 前
Hi,
I just downloaded version 1.10 and it was installed on localhost in a few minutes. You guys did a GRAET job with this. Thank you very much.

However, I am not able to setup the catalog. When I login, using the standard user and password (admin), then go to the ~/Administration/default.aspx page, the only working link in the menu is 'Home'. All other links seem to be broken.

I looked at the page source and the 'href=' tags are empty. Here is a copy from the source for the Site Structure link:

<a class="ctl00_Menu1_1 topMenu_StaticMenuItemStyle ctl00_Menu1_3" href="#" style="border-style:none;font-size:1em;cursor:text;">Site Structure</a>

Can you please help me to fix this?

Thanks
gmm
15 年 前
I'm guessing that the admin menu is not properly rendered in your browser. What browser do you use?
15 年 前
Just started seeing this too. Admin functioned OK prior to this week but do not know for sure when this started happening.

Installed IE8 this week (had IE7) on Vista Ultimate all updates installed.

Another possibilty is that I messed with II7. Created Virt folder  and Application for NopCOmmerceWeb.

Only admin has this problem. Main web functions OK.

Will re-install if IE8 is not the problem or...?  

Thks
15 年 前
nopCommerce 1.10 admin area is not properly rendered in IE 8, please install FF. This bug will be fixed in the next release
15 年 前
Thanks for the quick response. Sure had me baffled.
15 年 前
Thanks, I also installed IE8 2 days ago. It does not always pay to be an early adopter ;-)

I will use FF for now.

Are you going to make an update for IE8 soon?

gmm
15 年 前
it will be in the next release. To fix you can implement CSS Friendly Adapters. The admin menu will then render correctly in IE8, Chrome, Safari etc.

Thanks,
Ben
15 年 前
What is FF and where to download?
15 年 前
The admin section is broken in the new release.
it happens to the menu you guys are using.
Looks like the css got lost.
15 年 前
FF is the FireFox browser. You can download it at http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

I understand that if you use IE7 (Internet Explorer version 7) the admin naviagation should also work.

gmm
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.