Can't run ver. 1.11

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 年 前
Hello, just downloaded ver. 1.11.  I ran the sql upgrade scripts against the database from ver. 1.10.  Execution completed without a hitch.  However opening the project in Visual Studio and running default.aspx I get the following error message:

CS0246: The type or namespace name 'NopSolutions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Line 123:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Measures"/>

I don't believe I did anything particularly different when I started running ver. 1.10 initially.

Baaba
15 年 前
Hi,

Looks like you are missing the assembly for measures. What version of nopcommerce did you download? Source or no source? if the source it is becasuse there is no dlls in the bin directory of your project it may be worth downloading the no source version and copying and use this. Or run source code version in visual studio and specify the path for files to be created?

Hope this helps.

Mike..
15 年 前
Copied the dlls into the bin directory and it works now.  Thanks very much!

Baaba
14 年 前
I just rebuilt everything and it worked fine FYI.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.