navigation menu doesn't work well on Google Chrome and IE 8.0 browser

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
my site, www.ListingJinni.com, doesn't look correct on Google Chrome and IE 8.0 browser
while Firefox and IE 7 and under work quiet well
please let me know if any part of the codes I can change to resolve this issue

thank you,
www.ListingJinni.com
14 年 前
Are you running nopCommerce 1.10. Looks like you are using the menu from the old administration area. Quite simply, the fix is to implement CSS Friendly Adapters so that the menu is rendered as an unordered list. There is some detailed documentation on the ASP.net site on how to implement. You could also check out menu.css in the administration theme in version 1.11.

Thanks,
Ben
14 年 前
yes, I am running running nopCommerce 1.10.
if I wanna update to version 1.11, what's the easiest way to do
can I just modified some files since I've done lots of changes already

thanks,
14 年 前
If all you want to change is the menu, I would recommend just doing that manually.

Virtually every page/user control was changed in 1.11 (design/structure changes) so depends really on the extent of you changes as to whether they will be easy to implement.

Cheers,
Ben
14 年 前
thank you, Ben:

first, when I go to http://listingjinni.com/administration/Default.aspx
with Google Chrome or IE8, the menu still shows incorrectly, so it's a bug for the original CSS
not because I 'm using the menu from the old administration area, correct?

and I tried to know how to use CSS Friendly Adapters
but didn't work well and I don't have much time now, therefore is there any easy way to modify CSS
or do you know which lines of CSS make this problem?

thanks for the help,
Fred
14 年 前
Have a look at the source code for the page in IE6/7/Firefox - then check it out in Google Chrome/IE8. You will notice that Google Chrome/IE8 render the menu using SPAN elements.

I think prior to changing style of menu in 1.11 I did implement CSS adapters for the existing menu (like the one on your site). So will have a look later to see if I can find the necessary CSS files.
14 年 前
thank you for the info..
please let me know if you find something about CSS

Fred
14 年 前
Fred,

Have a look at http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/view/23214#411226

This was the css i implemented originally (using css friendly adapters) before the Admin menu was redesigned.

This should give you what you need to implement on your site.

Regards,

Ben
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.