Compiler Error Message: CS0246

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Good Evening

I have tried to manually install nopCommerce using SQLExpress 2008 and IIS7.0 but I receive the following error when trying to load any pages in Internet Explorer.

I hope you can assist me.

Kind Regards

Rob

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'NopSolutions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 118:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Localization"/>
Line 119:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Manufacturers"/>
Line 120:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Measures"/>
Line 121:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Media"/>
Line 122:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Messages"/>

Source File: d:\wwwroot\store\NopCommerceStore\web.config    Line: 120
14 年 前
I have received the exact same error. I am using SQLExpress 2005 and IIS 7 with Visual Studio 2008.
14 年 前
You have to compile your applciation
14 年 前
I would prefer not to use Visual Studio to integrate nopCommerce, would possible to use Dreamweaver?
Please could you tell me the difference between the 'source' and 'no source' downloads?
I do not know how to compile the applicaton, please could you help?

Thank you.

Rob
14 年 前
You should download the no source version. This does not contain the source code for the other class libraries in the nopCommerce solution.

If all you are doing is changing the presentation (css etc.) then yes you can do this in Dreamweaver. Either that or use the free Visual Web Developer Express Edition.

Hope this helps,
Ben
14 年 前
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
You have to compile your applciation

I cannot even open the solution in VS 2008. Whenever I try I get a pop up dialog box displaying the following error:

'System.Runtime.InteropService.COMException'

After I press 'OK' the solution opens, but the NopCommerceStore folder reads as follows:
NopCommerceStore (unavailable)

I have no clue as to what could be causing this issue.
14 年 前
I ran into the same problem using the VS 2008 express edition. But, when I ran the solution in the VS 2008 that resolved the issue.
14 年 前
VS2008 Express doesn't support solution folders.
14 年 前
ttun76 wrote:
I ran into the same problem using the VS 2008 express edition. But, when I ran the solution in the VS 2008 that resolved the issue.  

I am running VS 2008 Professional Edition, but thanks for the suggestions. Any ideas at this point are greatly appreciated.
14 年 前
Do a search in this forum for IIS.

That will provide some possible clues for the error.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.