Basket calculation plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 年 前
Hello,

I need to write a plugin that calculates the basket according to my ERP program. My ERP program has API service. I have to send the basket to the API service and complete the basket with the prices that come from here. With which interface should I write when writing a plugin? Or how else can I do?

Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merhabalar,

Sepeti benim ERP programıma göre hesaplayan plugin yazmam gerekiyor. ERP programımın API servisi mevcut. Sepeti API servisine gönderip buradan gelen fiyatlar ile sepeti tamamlamam lazım. Plugin yazarken hangi interface ile yazmam gerekiyor? Yada başka nasıl yapabilirim?

Teşekkürler.
4 年 前
Will the ERP change prices for each product in basket?  You want those prices to change only after they've been added to the basket, or does the customer need to see the price on the product page?

Does the ERP also add additional fees/discounts at the cart level?   Calculate tax differently than what could be done in nopCommerce configuration?
4 年 前
It is enough to make a discount only in the basket. I want to use the campaigns and promotions in the ERP program on the web.
I should be able to make discounts to individual items in the basket or to make discounts to the collection.

Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.