LayBy/Afterpay update?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Any news on Afterpay? I have many clients who want this
3 年 前
Alan_Hustle wrote:

Afterpay is been build and is in for Approval at the moment - hopefully available next week
3 年 前
Alan_Hustle wrote:

We have built the Afterpay plugin for you.

//Sohel
3 年 前
This plugin Stripe Hosted Checkout has Afterpay (Clearpay).
1 年 前
Laybuy wrote:
Is there any update on Buy now Pay later plugins available for NZ customers? Such as Layby or Afterpay?

Laybuy is now live and available in the Marketplace
https://www.nopcommerce.com/laybuy-payment-module

Please let us know if we can further assist.

Hiya, we've installed and setup your plugin and it works fine for products with single pricing, but for products with multiple attributes with different prizing for each option (ie, bottle of shampoo with base price of $15 for 500ml, then attribute options with additional pricing for each attribute to make 1L $20, 2L $30 etc), the laybuy instalment stays at the original $15 price - it should adjust to the instalment for the new attribute price.

This is the same whichever price adjustment option we use (adding price adjustment in the attribute, or entering overridden price in the attribute combination).

Is this something you can fix please or is there another way we need to set up attributes with different pricing?

Thanks!
1 年 前
Hello,

I am interested in your requirement.

Please reach me at Skype or Email.

Skype - cis.seth
Email - [email protected]

Thanks
Seth R
1 年 前
WickedEye wrote:
Is there any update on Buy now Pay later plugins available for NZ customers? Such as Layby or Afterpay?

Laybuy is now live and available in the Marketplace
https://www.nopcommerce.com/laybuy-payment-module

Please let us know if we can further assist.

Hiya, we've installed and setup your plugin and it works fine for products with single pricing, but for products with multiple attributes with different prizing for each option (ie, bottle of shampoo with base price of $15 for 500ml, then attribute options with additional pricing for each attribute to make 1L $20, 2L $30 etc), the laybuy instalment stays at the original $15 price - it should adjust to the instalment for the new attribute price.

This is the same whichever price adjustment option we use (adding price adjustment in the attribute, or entering overridden price in the attribute combination).

Is this something you can fix please or is there another way we need to set up attributes with different pricing?

Thanks!

Hello,

I can help you. I have experience in it.
We have to discuss possible ways to do it.
Please check PM.

Thanks,
Jatin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.