Error editing PaymentMethod.CashOnDelivery.Info

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00$cph1$ctrlSettingDetails$ctrlSettingInfo$txtValue="<p>In cases where an...").
[The exception details for the log entry.] Exception:   System.Web.HttpRequestValidationException: A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00$cph1$ctrlSettingDetails$ctrlSettingInfo$txtValue="<p>In cases where an..."). at System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateString(String s, String valueName, String collectionName) at System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateNameValueCollection(NameValueCollection nvc, String collectionName) at System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Form() at System.Web.HttpRequest.get_HasForm() at System.Web.UI.Page.GetCollectionBasedOnMethod(Boolean dontReturnNull) at System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.administration_settingdetails_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\0f890b16\5970169a\App_Web_a-zzaisc.19.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Do I have to HTML encode this myself?
14 年 前
hi,

you can't add HTML from a simple TextBox. remove the <p>s and it will work.
14 年 前
Of course you can add HTML from a text box. But you need to add ValidateRequest="false" to the page directives for Administration\SettingDetails.aspx. I don't think you need to validate the administrator's text.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.