Multi Store - Wrong store detected

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Hi,
I have a multi store setup in place for a website i migrated from version 3.9 to 4.2, 3 different stores are setup and i have pointed the domains to the ip address.

For one of the stores though, there is an issue. Anytime i go to that domain, nopcommerce doesnt recognise the store configured for it, it recognises the main store instead. This only happens for that particular store.

i.e
I have store A, domain.com
Store B , domain.com.ng
Store C domain.com.gh

Everytime i go to the domain.com.ng, nopcommerce detects it as store A, and consequently all the "Limit to store" set on store B do not work.
I checked and some of the images on the site, are even loading from store A, the main/default store or Store c sometimes.

I am using nopcommerce 4.2 running on Linux with nginx set as reverse proxy.

Please hellp
3 年 前
You have checked the settings in Stores and you have the
Store URL as http://domain.com.ng
and HOST values as domain.com.ng

Did you try restarting the webserver ?
3 年 前
Yes, Thanks.

I have checked the settings in the store, they are correct, i have restarted nginx several times ,and i have even restarted the systemd service?
3 年 前
Please can anyone help?

This is quite important as no one can use the other store right now
3 年 前
What are the actual domains ?
3 年 前
myethniccards.com
myethniccards.com.ng
myethniccards.com.gh

The domain/store not working is myethniccards.com.ng, the others are working
3 年 前
Well that is strange - maybe there is something with how the host values are sent for this domain myethniccards.com.ng

Have you tried changing the domain myethniccards.com.gh to something else to see if it will work with another domain - i.e try using a subdomain ng.myethniccards.com
3 年 前
Have had this same issue on 4.20 where 9 of 10 stores work fine and one just points to the main store/website. The config from DNS, admin and database has been deleted and rebuilt from scratch but the same issue is persistent.

If we locate the specific cause/fix will post a reply.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.