nopCommerce Expert needed (Remote POC project)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
GlobalSource IT has a direct client located in the Milwaukee, WI area that is looking to add a Senior eCommerce Developer to their team.  This will initially be a 2 month contract opportunity, and will be entirely remote at this time.  The individual selected for this role will be responsible for building a proof of concept related to the nopCommerce platform.  

•  5+ years of eCommerce experience.
•  Extensive experience specifically in nopCommerce platform.  
•  Must have your own version of Visual Studio 2019 and laptop.
•  .Net / MVC development background.  
•  Ability to handle initial setup of branding templates.
•  Must have excellent communication skills.  

Please reach out to me as soon as possible if you are interested in discussing this opportunity further.  

Thank you for your time!

Jeff Giernoth
GlobalSource IT
[email protected]
414-773-0617
3 年 前
Hello

I can help you out
Please reach me on skype:cis.am4 or Drop me mail at [email protected]
BR
Hayden
3 年 前
JeffGSIT wrote:
GlobalSource IT has a direct client located in the Milwaukee, WI area that is looking to add a Senior eCommerce Developer to their team.  This will initially be a 2 month contract opportunity, and will be entirely remote at this time.  The individual selected for this role will be responsible for building a proof of concept related to the nopCommerce platform.  

•  5+ years of eCommerce experience.
•  Extensive experience specifically in nopCommerce platform.  
•  Must have your own version of Visual Studio 2019 and laptop.
•  .Net / MVC development background.  
•  Ability to handle initial setup of branding templates.
•  Must have excellent communication skills.  

Please reach out to me as soon as possible if you are interested in discussing this opportunity further.  

Thank you for your time!

Jeff Giernoth
GlobalSource IT
[email protected]
414-773-0617

Hello,

We are interested to work on your project.
Please check the PM for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Sandeep
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.