Payment/Shipping Rule for Customer Role

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Hi everyone, we have finished creating the site in which we have also inserted the various customer roles with price discount rules on products.

Now we would like to ensure that all the profiles assigned to a customer role can close the order directly without selecting the shipment and without any payment method as all this is managed by the back office and not by the site.

It's possible to do it? do you need a plugin for this?

Thanks for your help!
3 年 前
sicmasrlgroup wrote:
would like to ensure that all the profiles

To ensure you may test by using impersonalized session. But that will give you an answer of a particular customer/particular role.

Regards,
Tom
3 年 前
thank you but I need some customer roles created to be able to close an order without shipping and without paying.

I'm trying to understand how I can publish the Check / Money Order method so as to create an ad-hoc one for the customer roles but I can't.
3 年 前
sicmasrlgroup wrote:
without shipping and without paying

By default, you may restrict those customer roles to use only one shipping/payment option. If that will work for you, then you may use two settings (paymentsettings.bypasspaymentmethodselectionifonlyone / shippingsettings.bypassshippingmethodselectionifonlyone) and the customer will have only confirm an order. If need something more, customization will be required.

Regards,
Tom
3 年 前
nop4you wrote:
without shipping and without paying
By default, you may restrict those customer roles to use only one shipping/payment option. If that will work for you, then you may use two settings (paymentsettings.bypasspaymentmethodselectionifonlyone / shippingsettings.bypassshippingmethodselectionifonlyone) and the customer will have only confirm an order. If need something more, customization will be required.

Regards,
Tom

Thanks Tom, i dont understand where i can try this option bypass to check if this are good or we need a customization

Thanks
3 年 前
In admin Local plugins, if you Edit a plugin, you will see a field for "Limited to customer roles"
3 年 前
sicmasrlgroup wrote:
i dont understand where

At all settings.

Regards,
Tom
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.