Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Hello,

I am setting my site up and everything seem to be working fine except for one thing.
When I click on the product picture in the category listing to go to the detailed page; I receive the following error.

An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to process this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.
C:\home\site\wwwroot\Themes\SimplexTheme\Views\Product\ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml

'ProductDetailsModel' does not contain a definition for 'ProductEstimateShipping' and no accessible extension method 'ProductEstimateShipping' accepting a first argument of type 'ProductDetailsModel' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+
  @await Html.PartialAsync("_ProductEstimateShipping", Model.ProductEstimateShipping)

Can anyone offer some advice?

Thank you!
3 年 前
What version of nopCommerce are you using
What version of nopCommerce was the theme for
Possibly they are not compatible

You could remove
@await Html.PartialAsync("_ProductEstimateShipping", Model.ProductEstimateShipping)
from
C:\home\site\wwwroot\Themes\SimplexTheme\Views\Product\ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml
3 年 前
Thanks for the reply.

I am using version 4.3 and 4.3 themes. I've tried on two separate themes with the same error.

I will try to modify the code using Dreamweaver...don't have VB.

Thank you for your time and help!
3 年 前
Then that does make sence that you are getting that error
Maybe it is something else not working with the creation of the model
or an error in the theme - is it the latest version of the theme ?
or in another non-standard plugin - do you have any special plugins installed ?

Anyway you can edit .cshtml files with a text editor
Give it a try
Restart the application after making a change
3 年 前
Hi,

Tried the removal hack and still getting the same error...driving me crazy!

Any other advice?

I really appreciate your time.

Thanks

Alek
3 年 前
Select the DefaultClean theme and see if it runs ok
If it does not run without error then there must be something wrong with nopCommerce install
Otherwise if it runs ok then you probably need to contact the theme developer
3 年 前
I did and it does run without error. I'm looking at another developer of themes.

Thank very much for your help.

Alek Cemovic
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.