Australian / New Zealand - help needed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Hi all,

We are currently in the finishing stages of our project and need a hand with some API work and payment gateway integration. This should be roughly 2 weeks of work.

We are a company based in Sydney (Australia) and are looking for help from either Australia or in New Zealand (because of the time zone).

Thank you!
3 年 前
Hello

I can help you out
Please reach me on skype:cis.am4 or Drop me mail at [email protected]
BR
Hayden
3 年 前
armandneedly wrote:
Hi all,

We are currently in the finishing stages of our project and need a hand with some API work and payment gateway integration. This should be roughly 2 weeks of work.

We are a company based in Sydney (Australia) and are looking for help from either Australia or in New Zealand (because of the time zone).

Thank you!

Hello,

We can help you out with it.
Please check the PM.

Thanks & Regards
Sandeep
3 年 前
Hello,

PM sent , Please check.

Regards!
Seth
3 年 前
Hello,

Good day! I can help you out with the REST API plugin and Payment Gateway. I'm located in the Philippines so our schedule will not be an issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Skype: [email protected] and Email: [email protected]

Regards,

Vic
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.