Pickup In Store, not Showing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
I'm running version 4.2 compiled on a windows server and all has been running great this year. Decided to add the Pickup In Store plugin and can't seem to get it to show. I've tried uploading the zip file, and it does create the subdirectory, but it doesn't show. Tried just copying the directory over to the plugin directory and that doesn't work either.  Json shows   "SupportedVersions": [ "4.20" ],.

Just not getting it to show in the list so I can  configure it. Cleared cache, rebooted server.... nothing seems to work. Ideas? Thanks!
3 年 前
Hello,

Did you enable from here  ?

https://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Shipping/PickupPointProviders
3 年 前
Thanks for the reply. There are no records there and not an Add button either. I thought (wrongly maybe), that it had to have the plugin installed and running before I could add a Pickup Point. So, no, I don't have it enabled there as there is nothing (yet) to enable.
3 年 前
You can't 'Add' a Pickup Point Provider from the page link above.  You must install the plugin.  I believe that plugin comes installed, so maybe you uninstalled it and possibly removed the folder.  First check your Local Plugins list to see if it's there.  If it is, then install it.  if not, then get a copy of the no-source version, and put the \Plugins\Pickup.PickupInStore folder in your site, and then restart your site.
3 年 前
That is my point! I can't install the plugin! Please note in my original post above, I did exactly what you describe and it DOES NOT SHOW in the list of plugins. I've cleared cache, rebooted the server, restarted IIS, everything and it still does not show in the list of local plugins.
3 年 前
Look inside this file \App_Data\plugins.json
Do you see it listed in any of the sections in there?
3 年 前
YES! That was it, I didn't realize there was a file like that, just shows my ignorance. I thought it would have been in the Plugin directory. Issue was it was not formatted correctly for some reason. "Pickup.PickupInStore" was in the wrong place and it had broken up the brackets [].
Sure appreciate the help on that, now it is showing up and I can add in the pickup points. THANKS!

3 年 前
" broken up the brackets []" is not a problem,  the format is still correct JSON syntactically.
If it was in the Delete section, then you must have attempted to delete it at some point.  When you make any changes in the plugin list, you do need to restart the web site to have those changes take effect (have the system process the ...ToInstall and ..ToDelete sections).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.