Document upload on registration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Hi

I am building a site and I'm trying to allow users to upload documents on registration. Currently I have managed to use the same code from the shipping file upload settings and everything is working and saved in the database until I try and display the documents in the admin panel under the customer tab.

I've been trying to wrap my head around this for days and cannot workout why the code in the admin panel for customers will show any other custom attributes but not the uploaded documents but shows the document under the order panel.

If anyone could provide me with some assistance or direct me with some correct examples that would be wonderful.

Thanks
Jack
3 年 前
Hello,

Can you please Specify version of nopCommerce ?

Also, you want to upload document on registration page right ?

Firstly, nop don't have customer attribute type [ File Upload ].

If you want to achieve as Customer attribute type than check product attribute File Upload type functionality.

Get that functionality and organize properly with customer attribute module.

So in future you can easily add bunch of file upload attribute at registration page (Fully Configurable).

Thanks,
Smiten Kalathiya
3 年 前
Hey

So I'm using Nop 4.3

Yeah I would like customers to upload files which I have working I activated the File Upload functionality in the base code using the one used for File Upload in checkout attributes.

I might not have it linked up correctly with the module. However it is uploading but when you view the customer the data is blank.
3 年 前
So you got the file upload part sorted (kind of). And now the question now is, did you link it up with the customer?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.