Supplier Product Data & Upload Tool

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Hello,

I would like to talk to a developer about building a tool to help me collect, organize, and upload my supplier's product data into my Nop Commerce site. My suppliers provide their product data in many different formats: .csv, .xlsx, or url's to their product page for me to collect the data manually.  I would like a tool to take different formats and combine the data with a web-scrapping feature which could go to a url and download images/text.

Ideally, this tool would also improve on Nop Commerce's current product upload feature as I've had problems with uploads over 500 rows. It would be great to have a tool which allows upload without a memory issue. Alternatively the tool would need to output several separate .csv files for upload into Nop Commerce.

Please message me so we can discuss in more detail.
Thank you,

Michael
3 年 前
Hello there, Good day!
I can assist you with your requirement.
Kindly reach me at [email protected]
You can also add me over skype live:nicole_15269
Thanks and I hope to hear from you all again soon!
With kind Regards,
Nicole
3 年 前
Hello,

Good day! I can help you build a plugin tool that will be on the admin side.

Email: [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Vic
3 年 前
milemke08 wrote:
Hello,

I would like to talk to a developer about building a tool to help me collect, organize, and upload my supplier's product data into my Nop Commerce site. My suppliers provide their product data in many different formats: .csv, .xlsx, or url's to their product page for me to collect the data manually.  I would like a tool to take different formats and combine the data with a web-scrapping feature which could go to a url and download images/text.

Ideally, this tool would also improve on Nop Commerce's current product upload feature as I've had problems with uploads over 500 rows. It would be great to have a tool which allows upload without a memory issue. Alternatively the tool would need to output several separate .csv files for upload into Nop Commerce.

Please message me so we can discuss in more detail.
Thank you,

Michael

Hello,

Please check PM for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Jatin
3 年 前
I have sent you a PM.
Please have a look.

BR,
Henry
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.