Very slow startup

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Hello

I've just started to work with nopcommerce via VS2019 and found it so hard because of long startup. When I run the app by F5 or debug button, build goes quite fast (15-20sec), then browser is opened and I have to wait for 1-2 minutes to see the page.

Does someone know what's the problem? Lower I'll write my investigations

As I understood, the time I wait is symbols loading. While I'm waiting for page loading, in debug output I see a lot of:
'iisexpress.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\***\***\***.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

I've already checked "Just my code" and tried to download symbols cache via options->debug->symbols.

Tried to start Nop.Web launch profile. In such case after build console appears, I wait for a long time and only after that browser is started and page appears quite fast.

Have no idea how to handle that. How much do you have to wait on your PCs to see the page after launch?
3 年 前
What is your nopCommerce version ?

1. Check your internet connections.
2. check the nopCommerce latest version 4.30. or Beta 4.40

//Sohel
3 年 前
nopStation wrote:

1. Check your internet connections.
2. check the nopCommerce latest version 4.30. or Beta 4.40

//Sohel

Hello

Nopcommerce v4.30. Internet connection is good.

How much time it should take to start site in debug?
3 年 前
player1 wrote:

It might vary depending on the machine configurations. In my case, it runs so fast.

//Sohel
3 年 前
nopStation wrote:

It might vary depending on the machine configurations. In my case, it runs so fast.

//Sohel

What can I check to fix the problem? When browser is opened I have to wait 1-2 min "waiting for localhost"
3 年 前
On my old slow develoment computer
AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 645 Processor 3.10 GHz with 8MByte memory
- Clean & Build Plugin 70 Seconds
- Startup and Run Website 200 Seconds
New fast development computer
Intel Core i7-9700F CPU with 64MByte
- Clean & Build Plugin <20 Seconds
- Startup and Run Website 35 Seconds

I wasted so much time using that old computer
2 年 前
Hi,
I have the same problem as player1. The startup (after the build) takes about 2 minutes. Is of course very annoying and doesn't make an efficient development.

Are you using IIS Express or the Local IIS?
Or is there a way that IIS Express doesn't have to completely reload everything every time?
2 年 前
Very slow for developing. Project starts after 2/ 3 minutes. is not usable.
2 年 前
see this
https://www.nopcommerce.com/de/boards/topic/91746/best-system-configuration-for-nopcommerce-development#287829
2 年 前
Faced a similar problem in the early days. Later I've skipped rebuilding already installed plugins and unloaded ones which I wasn't using. Not building so many projects every time, might help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.