Performance testing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 年 前
There are many situations where we need to test application performance. I'm used to using JMeter, LoadUI and many other tools, but I'm quite interested in if there are any common use cases that you use for testing, or if you can contribute a few examples.

Usually we have to test the performance after completing our plugins if there is a side effect or if we want to test the hosting provider or HW configuration.

I would like to check the difference between vertical and horizontal scale and more.

If anyone has any ideas, experiences or examples. Could you share them? So that I don't have to start from the beginning.
2 年 前
tomashorvath wrote:
There are many situations where we need to test application performance. I'm used to using JMeter, LoadUI and many other tools, but I'm quite interested in if there are any common use cases that you use for testing, or if you can contribute a few examples.

Usually we have to test the performance after completing our plugins if there is a side effect or if we want to test the hosting provider or HW configuration.

I would like to check the difference between vertical and horizontal scale and more.

If anyone has any ideas, experiences or examples. Could you share them? So that I don't have to start from the beginning.

Hi,

We did it several time for many projects with earlier version of nopCommerce. We used Jmeter extensively along with third party profiling tools. And the use cases depends on the project. It mainly depends on what you want to achieve and starts with a question.. what you want to optimize? So mainly you focus on what matters.

Krunal
nopAccelerate Team
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.