How to install nopCommerce in Square

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 年 前
I downloaded the Square Plugin and before that, I created a  nopCommerce account. Then tried following the following instructions:
Already a Square seller? Continue to the next step.
Log in to your nopCommerce account. Go to Administration > Configuration > Payment > Payment methods. Click “Configure” next to the Square option.
Follow the configuration instructions on the page.

I do not have an Administration link in my account.

all the options I see are these:
My account
Customer info
My extensions
My extension reviews
Forum subscriptions
Forum posts
Orders
Downloadable products
Addresses
Change password
Contribute to nopCommerce
2 年 前
reneklaassen wrote:
...I do not have an Administration link in my account...

Why are you looking in your customer account.  See the instructions in the Square plugin's configuration page.  (e.g. prompts for Application Id, etc.)
2 年 前
Where can I find this? The instructions in the Square plugin's configuration page
2 年 前
reneklaassen wrote:
I do not have an Administration link in my account

You need to be logged into an Adminstrator Account and the Administration Link will be displayed at the Top of all website pages
2 年 前
Where can i find an Adminstrator Account
2 年 前
You need the Administrator email address and password
If you did not install the Website then ask the developer who did install the website

Otherwise one option might be to look in the customer table to see the first email address created
It will potentially be an Administrator account
Use that email to try and do a password reset
2 年 前
A website through nopCommerce?

I have a website elsewhere but want to move it to Square

René
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.