SSL Certificate Renewal issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 年 前
An SSL certificate was pre purchased for several years but needs annual renewal. Initial verification was carried out by creating a file at the domain/.well-known/pki-validation/fileauth.txt prior to nopcommerce being activated.
At renewal this virtual folder was no longer in the file structure, so, in IIS I added a virtual folder and ensured the actual folder and file has the IIS APPPool user used by nopCommerce with read permission; however, the file returns a 404. I have tried the virtual folder at both root level and within the wwwroot.
I suspect I may need to alter web.config or make a change within admin to ensure nopCommerce realises this file is to accessed but not too sure what to do. Any advice appreciated.
2 年 前
It's OK I altered the authentication to use a DNS TXT record and all resolved.

Would still be useful to know how to resolve wth a file though if anyone knows how.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.