Buy Button not hide instantly from public site if i set Stock quantity to 0 and Low stock activity: disable buy button from admin site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 年 前
1. nopCommerce version:
2. Expected behavior:
Buy Button should hide instantly from public site if i set Stock quantity to 0 and Low stock activity: disable buy button from admin site.

3. Actual behavior:
Buy Button not hide instantly from public site if i set Stock quantity to 0 and Low stock activity: disable buy button from admin site.
DisableBuyButton of product Entity at database affects only after a order is placed.
4. Steps to reproduce the problem:
i. go to product edit page
ii. set Stock quantity to 0
iii. set Low stock activity: disable buy button
iv. now check product detail page (add to card button not hide)
5. Any private modifications you made to your nopCommerce:
no
2 年 前
I'm afraid that this is a feature request and not a bug.  It's been discussed before (example), and as per the hover-hint for that field:
"... Activation of the action will occur only after an order is placed."
2 年 前
New York wrote:
I'm afraid that this is a feature request and not a bug.  It's been discussed before (example), and as per the hover-hint for that field:
"... Activation of the action will occur only after an order is placed."
thank you for pointing out. But this is necessary
1 年 前
Rashed Khan wrote:
"... Activation of the action will occur only after an order is placed." thank you for pointing out. But this is necessary

I agree that is an absolute necessity.
1 年 前
Refer to https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/94516/applying-low-stock-activity
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.