modernise our NOP site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 年 前
we have a dated sports equipment ecommerce  site built with NOP that we would like modernising and would like to discuss options in order to get suggestions and proposals

if interested then please make contact and we can discuss details, budget and timescales

any example sites would be useful please
2 年 前
Hi,
I am familiar with the requirements you have posted.
It would be highly appreciated if you can make one call regarding the task which you want to accomplish with best quality with affordable price.
I am looking forward for your kind attention.
Thanks, and Regards,
Trish
Email – [email protected]
Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54
2 年 前
Hello team,

I have checked you requirement.

Yes, Definitely we can do it.

Check PM for the same.

Thanks
Jatin
2 年 前
Hi,
We would be glad to Modernize your sports equipment store.
We are having 12+ years of experience and commit to serve you in best timeline at affordable prices.

Please Check PM, I have shared the proposal & our work.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards,
Meenakshi
Skype : nopaccelerate.sales | TEL : +91-9909955948 | Email : [email protected]
2 年 前
Hi,
I can assist you with your requirement.

To discuss further in details, please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry or drop me mail at [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Garry
2 年 前
-------------
2 年 前
kf1966 wrote:
we have a dated sports equipment ecommerce  site built with NOP that we would like modernising and would like to discuss options in order to get suggestions and proposals

if interested then please make contact and we can discuss details, budget and timescales

any example sites would be useful please

we are no #1 gold partner. you can contact with our sales team https://www.nop-station.com/
2 年 前
Hi,

I understand your requirement and I'm sure I can help you with this.

lets connect over skype: live:.cid.e9e0aac23ad8acf4

Regards
namrita
2 年 前
I'm based in the UK and I'd love to have a chat - link in the signature :)
2 年 前
Hi

Just sent a PM to you. Please check..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.