Developer wanted, Change of authorization in existing 4.50 plugin.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 年 前
I need a "minor" change in an existing plugin as the existing way of authorization is changed.

Scope of change:
Today our Visma Dinero Accounting plugin gets authorization and token by means of REST API. This needs to be changed to use the OAUTH2 authorization Method via Visma Connect.
A button must be in the plugin config leading to the Visma connect window where the user must accept or cancel allowing the plugin to access the user’s data.
If accepted a token will be returned(callback) and this return token must be used to get the new token for each access. The initial token can be used until it expires, after 30 days since last use.
All other rest API endpoints are the same it´s only the authorization part that has changed.
The Dinero plugin has a manual and event-based access to transfer orders into the Dinero Accounting system to make and book invoices.
Requirements:
•  Plugin authorization must be made according to Visma connect standards.
•  Plugin must be able to do manual and event-based data transfer as today.
•  Button on the plugin config page to let the customer do the first acceptance of access via VISMA Connect.
•  Must work as seamless as today.

Read more:
https://developer.dinero.dk/documentation/getting-started/

Already done:
•  Visma Connect account created and working.
•  Dinero test account is established and ready for testing.

Deadline: 1st of July 2022.
1 年 前
Hello,

I am interested in your requirement.

Please reach me at Skype or Email.

Skype - cis.seth
Email - [email protected]

Thanks
Seth R
1 年 前
TCH wrote:
I need a "minor" change in an existing plugin as the existing way of authorization is changed.

Scope of change:
Today our Visma Dinero Accounting plugin gets authorization and token by means of REST API. This needs to be changed to use the OAUTH2 authorization Method via Visma Connect.
A button must be in the plugin config leading to the Visma connect window where the user must accept or cancel allowing the plugin to access the user’s data.
If accepted a token will be returned(callback) and this return token must be used to get the new token for each access. The initial token can be used until it expires, after 30 days since last use.
All other rest API endpoints are the same it´s only the authorization part that has changed.
The Dinero plugin has a manual and event-based access to transfer orders into the Dinero Accounting system to make and book invoices.
Requirements:
•  Plugin authorization must be made according to Visma connect standards.
•  Plugin must be able to do manual and event-based data transfer as today.
•  Button on the plugin config page to let the customer do the first acceptance of access via VISMA Connect.
•  Must work as seamless as today.

Read more:
https://developer.dinero.dk/documentation/getting-started/

Already done:
•  Visma Connect account created and working.
•  Dinero test account is established and ready for testing.

Deadline: 1st of July 2022.

Hello

I can definitely help you.
As i have experience in accounting plugin. I have worked before on accounting plugin.
Please check PM.

Thanks,
Jatin
1 年 前
Hello    Mr. Tommy,
Good Morning!

I have checked your requirement and am interested to develop a change of authorization in your existing plugin as per your requirement listed in the job.

Please check PM for the same.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Best Regards,
Meenakshi
Skype : nopaccelerate.sales | TEL : +91-9909955948 | Email : [email protected]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.