Product catalog: Different prices for different locations

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 年 前
Hello team,

I am trying to build an Ecomm website in Nopcomm and I wanted to display different prices based on different zipcodes in the same country.  It would be great if someone could help me with this.
1 年 前
although it's different thinking: state wise store and product setup. but this can help you
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/17855/having-different-prices-for-different-countries#72916
1 年 前
You can use Tier-prices of Product ( You need to customize this). Or Create new plugin for it
1 年 前
RE: "... based on different zipcodes in the same country."
But the customer does not enter a zipcode until they checkout.   How are you working around that?
1 年 前
Hello
If we ask the user for location access or ask them to enter the postcode at the start itself. I am trying to understand the requirement where the client wants to display different prices for different locations in the same country or state.
1 年 前
Ritali wrote:
Hello
If we ask the user for location access or ask them to enter the postcode at the start itself. I am trying to understand the requirement where the client wants to display different prices for different locations in the same country or state.

Customer will provide location/state while visiting the site, there will be an option to change the location/state, if they change location/state, you may show a warning that, your price might get changed. In this way you may keep location/state as an customer attribute. And the complexity will be less.
Now coming into price calculation, if you maintain per product per location/state pricing and then override the price calculation service and retrieve current customer location/state on that service then you can easily retrieve price for that product for that customer selected location/state.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.