How to create product attributes using plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 年 前
Hello everyone, I'm new to NopCommerce but I have a basic idea how things work. What I'm trying to to do is create product attributes using plugin and store the contents of that attribute in the cart and admin page of the plugin.

I've achieved this by modifying the product attribute file but now I want to try this with a plugin.
1 年 前
Have a look at nopCommerce_4.50\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Installation\InstallationService.cs
This is the routines that create the Product Attributes and uses them to build the Demo products as part of the standard installation

You can use these routines in a pluign
See https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/developer/plugins/index.html
1 年 前
Thank you for the quick response, I've created the plugin by following the same documentation. What I want is to show my attributes on the front page (I've achieved that by manually creating them using html) and record the information in the admin panel. That's the first step

The information will be shown in a datatable like all the records in NopCommerce.
1 年 前
RE: "... store the contents of that attribute in the cart..."
RE: "...show my attributes on the front page ..."

In admin, "Product Attributes" are added to products, so that when a customer adds a product to the cart, they need to select values for the attributes (e.g. color, size, etc.).
It's not clear to me what you are trying to do.  Please clarify.
1 年 前
I'm basically trying to create a plugin that will allow the user to customize the product by adding text or images. The text and image will be visible on the product. I've attached an image link below for your assistance. I've managed to get this to work by editing the code. But now I wish to achieve the same result through a plugin.

1 年 前
Although it appears to be not as 'dynamic' as you need (based on customer's changing attributes), this may give you ideas of how to do it in a plugin
https://github.com/MarinaAndreeva/nopWatermark
1 年 前
Thanks it'll help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.