Request for nopCommerce Annual Event

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 年 前
Hello nopCommerce team,

I hope this message finds you in good health. It would be great if the nopCommerce team considered organizing an annual event to bring the nopCommerce community together.

In my view, such an event would provide a great opportunity for community members to connect, learn from each other, and engage with the latest developments in the platform. NopCommerce experts could present, panel discussions could take place, workshops could be held, and networking could take place.

It is understandable that organizing an event can be a substantial undertaking, but I am willing to assist in any way I can. As a bonus, the annual event would strengthen the nopCommerce community and foster a sense of community and collaboration.

If the nopCommerce team is interested in pursuing this, or if there are any specific steps I can take to support this, please let me know.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Differenz System LLC
1 年 前
Thanks a lot for your interest in helping with organization of one of our events!

We've already organized 6 nopCommerce events in different countries of the world. They were very helpful for our partners and our community.

But three years ago we've decided to focus on other more demanded and more important directions of nopCommerce development, and that's why we do not plan to hold the event this year. Perhaps, we'll consider it again the next year!
1 年 前
Thanks for the prompt response to my request.

I am looking forward to the event next year with great excitement. I am sure it is going to be great event next year.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.