Suggestion to improve Partner portal sales Leads dashboard

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 年 前
Dear nopCommerce Team,

I hope this message finds you well. As a user of your Partner Portal, I would like to suggest an improvement that could greatly benefit the sales leads process.

Currently, when a new sales lead is added to the portal, there is no alert box or confirmation when we click on display contact information .This can lead to lose out available contacts/credits.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I believe it would greatly enhance the user experience and ultimately benefit the success of the Partner Portal.

Best regards,
Differenz System
1 年 前
differenz_system wrote:
Currently, when a new sales lead is added to the portal, there is no alert box or confirmation when we click on display contact information

It works absolutely fine

When a new sales lead is added to the portal, our Gold partners get an email notification.

When a Gold partner clicks in the contact information, this information (email address) is displayed to the partner.
1 年 前
Yes, it works fine.

All I am suggesting is to have a confirmation alert saying "Are you sure you want to display contact information?". This is just to avoid if we click by mistake.

Thanks for understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.