PCI Compliance CC Storage

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi,

I have to fill out the PCI questionnaire. I enabled Authorize.net payment method only.
Please could you confirm the answers I have for the following points:

Your company does not store, process, or transmit any cardholder data on your premises, but relies entirely on a third party to handle these functions.
=> Yes, Nopcommerce stores only the last 4 digits of the credit card and masked it, right?

Your company has confirmed that the third party handling storage, processing, and/or transmission of cardholder data is PCI DSS compliant.
=> Yes Authorize.net is.

Your company retains only paper reports or receipts with cardholder data, and these documents are not received electronically.
=> I guess so

Your company does not store any cardholder data in electronic format.
=> Again Nopcommerce stores only the last 4 digits of the credit card and masked it
12 年 前
Everything is correct. But I'm not sure about the second question. I think they mean nopCommerce (not Authorize.net as you answered). nopCommerce is PCI Compliance, but it's not officially certified.
12 年 前
Thanks Again Andrei.
I think you are right for the second question. Do you think we are fine to answer yet to this question. Nopcommerce complies with PCI DSS, it is just a matter to be certified I supposed, and I guess that will not happen any time soon?
Do you have any document that you could share on the nopcommerce PCI compliance point?

Joel.
12 年 前
jdupont wrote:
Do you think we are fine to answer yet to this question.

The question is '...is PCI DSS compliant?' and not '...is officially certified?'. So I would answer 'yes'

jdupont wrote:
Do you have any document that you could share on the nopcommerce PCI compliance point?

No
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.