>nop4you and nopAccelerate.com
I don't agree with you.
1. Nopcommerce is the brand now and new customers know about nopcommerce, magento, opencart, etc.
2. New customers don't check the list of plugins at nopcommerce marketplace.
3. Each of vendor has own list of plugins and uses them for integrations (new instances). The vendor doesn't publish all plugins.
4. Only existing nop customers check the nopcommerce marketplace. These customers know about everything about each of vendors.
5. I think that the quality of plugins from nop marketplace must be better. I spoke with nop customers and they wrote to me that the big problem was looking for the working plugins (without bugs). Ex. nop marketplace had 20-25 sliders but most of them had bugs and issues.
6. The current payment model in the nop marketplace has changed the vendor's attitude towards new plugin development. The new market place will be batter now.
I though about payment model for nop marketplace. The current logic is more useful for everyone.
1. Pay fee for each purchase. Magento uses this logic and vendors hate it. This mode will leave most plugins with bugs in the nop marketplace and nop team will have problems with refunds.
2. One time payment pay year/month. We have the same payment model now (9$ per month for one plugin). You can pay one time for one year.
3. What money do you need to pay for one plugin?
0.5$*30*0.6(40% discount)=9$ per month - first 10 plugins
0.3$*30*0.6(40% discount)=5.4$ per month - after 20 plugins