Admin Logs Out Too Frequently

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I too am having this problem (a year later). I have about 30-45 seconds in between log-in requests. Also my 'Remember Me' key doesn't function. I am running NOP 2.65 and I ran the program in IE, FF, & Chrome. The only difference is 30 seconds vs. 1 minute between the different browsers.

I read the information posted earlier about a machine key. Hello, I'm a user not a programmer. I don't even now what this is or where to put it. Can someone help before my head explodes!

Thanks
11 years ago
Add me to the list also. I recently upgraded to 2.65 and when I am working in the admin pages I get logged out ALL THE TIME!!! So frustrating!

Anyone got any suggestions?
11 years ago
i have upgraded to 2.7 and still having this problem !!
any one ?
11 years ago
Hi

I am also experiencing same problem tried on other browsers too, using 2.7
11 years ago
I am also have this kind of problem.. its so annoying.. I am using version 2.8. I was checking in file Web.config, and find out this.

<authentication mode="Forms">
      <forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="~/login" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true"/>
    </authentication>

is it possible caused by timeout="43200" and slidingExpiration="true"? if yes, pls explain how to fix it.

thank you..
11 years ago
Add the machine key as stated earlier in this thread. It should solve the problem.
10 years ago
Hello,

I put machine key in web.config but of no use. Remember me is not working.
10 years ago
Hi,

Same problem version 3.0 and 3.1...

How to fix it?
10 years ago
is this due to the not enough memory for application pool or database ?
10 years ago
in admin area i have selected    in Media system >> file system
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.