Admin Logs Out Too Frequently

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
prodev42 wrote:
is this due to the not enough memory for application pool or database ?

any idea on how to fix this
10 years ago
If machine key does not fix the problem, then yes, it's probably due to not enough memory for application pool. Ask your host to increase memory. They may charge for it, or tell you that you need to upgrade your hosting package.  (Or, find another host :)
10 years ago
I contacted my hosting provider regarding this issue and they said:

"The issue is definitely memory usage. The memory is fluctuating a lot but I was able to catch a screenshot of one of the spikes (see attached - 335MB).

The memory limit of your shared hosting plan is 250MB, and that is the highest shared hosting plan we offer. The next step up would be a cloud server.

Would you like to speak to someone in our Sales Team about upgrading to a cloud server? If you do order a cloud server, since that takes a few days to set up - in the interim while it's being set up we could add up to 250MB of memory limit to your site (500MB total) on a temporary basis so your site can operate without issue until you're all set up on the Cloud server. "

-------------------------------------
Why "All of a Sudden" I am using much more memory? The site worked fine before? Now, I cant even place an order without getting repeatedly logged out. And, I havent been getting any orders recently. Now I know the why.

I only have 500 products in the site. Running V 3.0
10 years ago
More from my hosting provider:

"Our Cloud Servers range in pricing which is why it's best to speak with our Sales Team. There are also considerations such if you need a management plan on your server which they can go over with you and provide you with a final quota.

If your site was fine before and started having this issue recently, then you'd want to first think back if you made any changes to the site in any way. It's also possible your site is getting more traffic than before which can affect memory.

We aren't able to tell you why your application uses the memory it does, you'd have to take it into a dev environment and load test it to determine that. I don't know if maintenance would help or not, you may want to consult with your developer of the vendor of the shopping cart application you're using."

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY COMMENTS ABOUT THIS? SOME OTHER TYPE OF SOLUTION THAN PAYING A LOT MORE MONEY FOR CLOUD SERVER HOSTING?
9 years ago
Hi

I am using v3.50 and I'm having the same issue that this thread was originally started about. Random log outs whilst using the admin area and it even happened when acting as a customer and trying to raise an order.

I tried the solution mentioned earlier in this thread by going here http://aspnetresources.com/tools/machineKey but that site is no longer available.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Si
9 years ago
Hello Team,

I am first time nopCommerce user. I have recently installed nopCommerce. I am trying to login to Admin Panel using "[email protected]" email id and "admin" as password.

My Website name is bookshopee.com
I am still not able to login to admin panel.
If you can help me in this case then it will be extremely helpful.

Version is 3.5 (Latest one I guess)
9 years ago
I'm facing the same problem all of a sudden like Jackluv using version 3.4.
Does anybody has a solution that works?
9 years ago
Sorry I have no solution other than what I did. I moved my hosting from 123-reg (woeful support) to Arvixe. Since moving I have been able to apply a machine code via Arvixe's dashboard and now my random admin log outs have stopped and the application started message only appears once a day rather than every 10 minutes on the old host.
9 years ago
Thx for this info. My site is hosted on Arvixe as well. With the machine code via Arvixe's dashboard the logout are gone now as well, but the site is still very slow.
8 years ago
adding new machine key and changing session mode to stateserver solved this issue for me
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.