Nop Installation Process

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi
every one

Can you tell me step by step process for install Nop commerece 2.1?

I tried to install but I got error following as

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\nopCommerce_2.10_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj : error  : The project file 'C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\nopCommerce_2.10_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj' cannot be opened.

The project type is not supported by this installation.

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\nopCommerce_2.10_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj : error  : The project file 'C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\nopCommerce_2.10_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj' cannot be opened.

12 years ago
Install ASP.NET MVC
12 years ago
Thank you
12 years ago
Hi
every one

I have MVC4, and when I tried to install nopcommerce on local server I got same error as previous one:
Can You help me?
12 years ago
Not sure that I got you. You can receive "The project type is not supported by this installation." only when you're trying to open the solution in Visual Studio. You can't receive it during installation. Can you make a screenshot?
P.S. Install ASP.NET MVC 3 (not 4 - it's still a developer preview)
12 years ago
You are right, I was not precise enough I thought that open sln. I guess it's (that mistake) because of MVC4.
Thank you.
12 years ago
hi everyone
i download the nop v.2.1 with source and i installed the mv3 also,so when i open the project in visual studio 2010 it cannot be open and says it is not possible to start the project bcause this project has only librery, in fact i dont see any aspx pages.so someone can help?
12 years ago
set  as start up project Nop.Web
12 years ago
1. In Solution Explorer, select 'Nop.Web' project within the solution.
2. On the Project menu, choose Set as StartUp Project.
12 years ago
hello Andrei Mazoulnitsyn
THANKS ,its work well now. because at this moment  im using the nop v1.9 and see is not the same as 2.1 that's why i could not run it.just i wanted to ask as i paid for license of nop commerce v.1.9 how can i remove from the admin page on top rightside the voice of nop.commerce v.1.9 in which file i have to go and remove it.thanks agian for your help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.