Nop Installation Process

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
You can remove it from admin are even without purchasing the copyright removal key. The copyright removal key is required only if you want to remove "powered by nopCommerce" text at the bottom of the footer in public store (as described here). Fpllow the next steps:
1. Open \NopCommerceStore\Administration\main.master.cs file
2. Replace
string headerText = string.Format("nopCommerce {0}", this.SettingManager.CurrentVersion);

with
string headerText = string.Format("your custom text. Version: {0}", this.SettingManager.CurrentVersion);

P.S. It's better to create a new forum topic for each new question.
12 years ago
hi
when i login in nop v.2.1 as a admin i dont see any voice of administration so i dont know how to access to the admin page on top is only the voices of : myemail,logout,shopping cart,wish list  and nothig else.second when i click on the picture of build your computer or ethnis shoes i get this error : var calculateTaxResult = activeTaxProvider.GetTaxRate(calculateTaxRequest);
thanks for your reply
12 years ago
farhad wrote:
when i login in nop v.2.1 as a admin i dont see any voice of administration so i dont know how to access to the admin page on top is only the voices of : myemail,logout,shopping cart,wish list  and nothig else.

Do you use v1.90 or 2.10? What is the voice of administration? Make a screenshot and highlight what you want to remove.
12 years ago
hi everyone
Which design Pattern used in Nop commerce 1.9 and 2.2 ?
Please help me
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.