nopCommerce v2.40 roadmap

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi..,
Do you have any solution or plan for integrating Nop with a ERP framework(s), I think this function is very important.

Thanks.
12 years ago
zenden wrote:
Do you have any solution or plan for integrating Nop with a ERP framework(s), I think this function is very important

I think this integration (no matter of a certain ERP) can be implemented as plugin. But we do not plan to do it in the official package
12 years ago
I get spam on my contact form... An option to enable or disable recaptcha for the Contact Us page would be great
12 years ago
in addition to the "go to last page of the thread" for the forum notificaiton emails, it would be nice to have the text of the new message included in the notificaiton email so i don't have to go open the forum every single time...
12 years ago
mcselasvegas wrote:
I get spam on my contact form... An option to enable or disable recaptcha for the Contact Us page would be great

Thanks for suggestion. I've just created a work item http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/10383
12 years ago
boomhauer wrote:
in addition to the "go to last page of the thread" for the forum notificaiton emails, it would be nice to have the text of the new message included in the notificaiton email so i don't have to go open the forum every single time...

This token (%Forums.PostBody%) is already supported. Just use it in an appropriate message template (not used in default installation)
12 years ago
I don't know if this is part of the core but it would be nice if we could add it...

discussed her: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/13493/ssl-and-ensurenonssl-in-23.aspx#56105

Oliver
12 years ago
It would be useful to add a couple of multi-purpose (wildcat) for each of the most important tables (example: Field1, Field2,...) , which could make life easier for most of the customisation (and later upgrading) work. Soemtimes for this purpose we have to use some unused field (such as the AdminComment).

Here are to my knowledege the most important tables in which the multipurpose fields could be useful (with some examples of what we have been needing):

- Product (sometimes require mapping fields to load/update products which have their own Product-Id in ERP)
- Product Variant
- Category (sometimes require mapping fields to load/update from ERP)
- Manufacturer (sometimes require mapping fields to load/update from ERP)
- Customer (I have read in this forum several threads where additional fields are required)
- Address (sometimes require a tax/VAT code for each billing address)
- Order
12 years ago
boomhauer wrote:
in addition to the "go to last page of the thread" for the forum notificaiton emails,...

Slightly different, but related, I'd like to see a link to the latest post for each forum on the forum summary pages.  Often people check in to the forums periodically and want to click to the last page/post directly to see newest comments.
12 years ago
eadameg wrote:
It would be useful to add a couple of multi-purpose (wildcat) for each of the most important tables (example: Field1, Field2,...) , which could make life easier for most of the customisation (and later upgrading) work. Soemtimes for this purpose we have to use some unused field (such as the AdminComment)...

Thanks. A similar task is already on the roadmap http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/10361
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.