New "One Page Checkout"

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello..

Can I download a one step checkout as a plugin.

I like this one very much.. !!

-Anders
11 years ago
[quote=Andersamby]Hello..

Can I download a one step checkout as a plugin.

I like this one very much.. !!

http://www.inkredible.co.uk

-Anders
11 years ago
We've noticed an interesting bug with this work item code.  If you have more than one shipping option with different shipping costs (a $7 ground shipping option and a $0 store pickup option), the screen sends you back as if you are entering a new billing address and does not allow you to move forward with the checkout.  However, if the shipping option prices are the same (both $0 for example), it works just fine.  

Does anyone have a solution to fix this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
11 years ago
Hello

It´s a really niece looking checkout

Anyone who can share a working code for 2.65?

Thanks.
11 years ago
Goon OPC but one think...
When new customer will create account without address, you need test (Model.ExistingShippingAddresses.Count >= 0). If you use only comparison without equals, customer cant create new address during checkout.

Tomas
11 years ago
Goon OPC but one think...
When new customer will create account without address, you need test (Model.ExistingShippingAddresses.Count >= 0). If you use only comparison without equals, customer cant create new address during checkout.

Tomas
11 years ago
In order to test the files in the work item, you need to edit Index.cshtml and replace "Gifts" with the theme that you put the files in, and remember to set the Build Action property to Embedded Resource on all the views.
It seems however over my capabilities to implement support for multiple payment methods. (The whole form is posted, but only when valid. How to change PaymentInfo box then, when the selected payment method has changed?)
11 years ago
Is this wonderful One Page Checkout available for 2.65? This is exactly what i'm looking for. Thanks in advance
11 years ago
does anyone have this working for 2.8 yet?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.