First Data Global Gateway

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
martijx wrote:
How is the First Data Global Gateway coming along?  Are you getting close to releasing it?  Any chance at releasing it before Sept 1?  I am very interested in using this.

Yes, we have tested SALES mode only and it worked. Now we are working on recurring billing.

If you are really hurry and do not care about recurring and void at this moment please let us know.

Please do remember in order to use the First Data, you must know your store id and grab a certificate (a file with an  .pem extension) from their portal.

Where to get the store id
In the introductory emails, First data should have sent you the store id.  Email subjects are usually “Welcome to the Global Gateway Connect Solution” or “Welcome to the First Data Global Gateway Web Service API”.

Where to get certificate
Visit https://www.firstdata.com/ecommerce
- Click on "Support" in the Main Menu Bar.
- Click on the word "Download Center" under Downloads in the Side Menu Box.
- Click on the word "download" Store PEM File section on main page.
- Key in necessary information (usually TAX Id )  to start download.

Keep those handy before you start coding.
13 years ago
Will this work with nopCommerce 1.6?  I'm stuck on 1.6 because GoDaddy doesn't support .NET 4.0 yet :(
13 years ago
esutter wrote:
Will this work with nopCommerce 1.6?  I'm stuck on 1.6 because GoDaddy doesn't support .NET 4.0 yet :(

Yes, we have tested on 1.6 ( vs2008) as well as 1.7 ( vs2010).
13 years ago
We are pleased to announce that we have finished First Data Global module both for Nop Commerce 1.6 ( framework 3.5) and 1.8 (framework 4).
Both projects have been sent to Andrei Mazoulnitsyn for evaluation.
We are hopeful that Nop Commerce will have FirstData module downloadable ( as well as part of next version) soon and attract broader audience.
13 years ago
naimul wrote:
We are pleased to announce that we have finished First Data Global module both for Nop Commerce 1.6 ( framework 3.5) and 1.8 (framework 4).
Both projects have been sent to Andrei Mazoulnitsyn for evaluation.
We are hopeful that Nop Commerce will have FirstData module downloadable ( as well as part of next version) soon and attract broader audience.

Wonderful news!
13 years ago
Modules are available here (1.80) and here (1.60)
13 years ago
Will you be creating a version for nopcommerce 1.50?
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
Modules are available here (1.80) and here (1.60)

Спасибо!
13 years ago
So how is this installed?  ;-)
13 years ago
Tangopdx wrote:
So how is this installed?  ;-)
For nopCommerce: are you using the source code version, or the non-source code?  I'm using the source code version, and the module has to be compiled in VS2010.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.