First Data Global Gateway

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
esutter wrote:
Tangopdx, does Arvixe close 1129 by default?  Did you have to ask them to open it?

Yes.  I started a ticket last night, and responded to their request for domain name and account name about 30 minutes ago.

Here is the first response.

Begin-----
Usually we would close ports like port 1129 as its a non-common port and for security reasons there is no need to open it, of course if you do need it opened I am sure that we will be able to do that for you.
End------
13 years ago
OK, I bet if we explain that we have a payment gateway that needs to communicate over that, then they'll understand.  I'll do the same.
13 years ago
thanks, we too will play with our non port controls.

ds
13 years ago
The latest from Arvixe.  Looks like First data isn't going to work without spending some money.  I may drop the endeavor for this reason.

Hello,

We can only allow outbound TCP port on shared server. If you need an inbound port allowed, you will have to get a VPS.
13 years ago
Tangopdx wrote:
The latest from Arvixe.  Looks like First data isn't going to work without spending some money.  I may drop the endeavor for this reason.

Hello,

We can only allow outbound TCP port on shared server. If you need an inbound port allowed, you will have to get a VPS.

After looking at Arvixe plans, it would cost $60 PER MONTH! to implement FirstData.  I would imagine other web hosting would be similar.

Unless something changes, that's not going to happen.  I just tossed about 24 hours of effort out the window ;-)
13 years ago
we are contacting **daddy about nascar vandalism and port 1129 adjusters .. later today.  stay tuned, and enjoy a dose of top40 broadcasting - custom entertainments @ ducademag.com .  ds|(c)2010
13 years ago
ducadestudios wrote:
we are contacting **daddy about nascar vandalism and port 1129 adjusters .. later today.  stay tuned, and enjoy a dose of top40 broadcasting - custom entertainments @ ducademag.com .  ds|(c)2010

I like this guy!  ;-)
13 years ago
I am helping a client with FirstData who is using Appliedi.net. He said he is using them for 10 years.
I installed Firstdata according to my pdf in his server. Working fine with openSSL dlls in the bin folder.
I don't think they are charging some 60 bucks extra.
13 years ago
The dll's  just toss em from the local install or how do we generate those.  ds|2010.
13 years ago
ducadestudios wrote:
The dll's  just toss em from the local install or how do we generate those.  ds|2010.

The opensource dlls are included in the newly posted rar file, in case you need it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.